arc cell ne demek?
- Ark hücresi
- İçinden su akıtmak için toprağı kazarak yapılan açık oluk, su yolu, arık, cetvel, kanal.
- Bk. ışık yayı
- Chest, or coffer.
- The oblong chest of acacia wood, overlaid with gold, which supported the mercy seat with its golden cherubs, and occupied the most sacred place in the sanctuary.
- In it Moses placed the two tables of stone containing the ten commandments.
- Called also the Ark of the Covenant.
- The large, chestlike vessel in which Noah and his family were preserved during the Deluge.
- Hence: Any place of refuge.
- You must have come out of the ark, or you were born in the ark, because you are so old-fashioned, and ignorant of current events.
- Yay bileşeni
- Ark kosekant
- Mezar, kabir
- Toplumdan kaçan kimsenin kapandığı evi
- Hücreye kapatmak
- Küçük oda
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
arc componentarc cosecantarc cosinearc cotangentarc craterarc backarcarc deflectorarc dischargearc discharge tubearar belasıar damarıar damarı çatlamakar damarı çatlamışcellcell addresscell adhesion moleculescell alignmentcell batterycell biologycell bodycell broadcastcell centercell changecelcel animationcelacelabcelabe