arc cosine ne demek?
- Ark kosinüs
- İçinden su akıtmak için toprağı kazarak yapılan açık oluk, su yolu, arık, cetvel, kanal.
- Bk. ışık yayı
- Chest, or coffer.
- The oblong chest of acacia wood, overlaid with gold, which supported the mercy seat with its golden cherubs, and occupied the most sacred place in the sanctuary.
- In it Moses placed the two tables of stone containing the ten commandments.
- Called also the Ark of the Covenant.
- The large, chestlike vessel in which Noah and his family were preserved during the Deluge.
- Hence: Any place of refuge.
- You must have come out of the ark, or you were born in the ark, because you are so old-fashioned, and ignorant of current events.
- Ark kosekant
- Yay bileşeni
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
arc cosecantarc componentarc cotangentarc cellarc craterarcarc backarc deflectorarc dischargearc discharge tubearar belasıar damarıar damarı çatlamakar damarı çatlamışcosinecosine emission lawcosine functioncosine integralcosine lawcosine photometercosine potentiometercosine theoremcosine windingcosinesscosigncosignatorycosignercosilycoscos lettucecos okulucos sitecos ve tg simgeleri