arc crater ne demek?
- Ark krateri
- İçinden su akıtmak için toprağı kazarak yapılan açık oluk, su yolu, arık, cetvel, kanal.
- Bk. ışık yayı
- Chest, or coffer.
- The oblong chest of acacia wood, overlaid with gold, which supported the mercy seat with its golden cherubs, and occupied the most sacred place in the sanctuary.
- In it Moses placed the two tables of stone containing the ten commandments.
- Called also the Ark of the Covenant.
- The large, chestlike vessel in which Noah and his family were preserved during the Deluge.
- Hence: Any place of refuge.
- You must have come out of the ark, or you were born in the ark, because you are so old-fashioned, and ignorant of current events.
- Ark hücresi
- Yay bileşeni
- Bombanın açtığı çukur
- Bkz. krater
- Çevresi kabarık kenarlarla çevrili çukur bölge
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
arc cellarc componentarc cosecantarc cosinearc cotangentarcarc backarc deflectorarc dischargearc discharge tubearar belasıar damarıar damarı çatlamakar damarı çatlamışcratercrater lakecrater lakescrater of a volcanocraterellus cornucopioidescrateriformcratecratefulcratcrataeguscratchcraalcrabcrab applecrab eatingcrab eating fox