de ne demek?
Türk alfabesinin beşinci harfinin adı, okunuşu.
de diğer anlamları
- Da / de.
- As well.
- Death PC Paid in full through consolidation loan.
- Flection - The amount of deformation or bending in a pallet or pallet component under load.
- The two-character ISO 3166 country code for GERMANY.
- Of; from - used in names MM - expresses assent UN - one.
- Different Edition Another version of an item in the library collection, differing in content, publisher, language, etc.
- Of or from.
- Discard eligible ATM cells that have their CLP bit set to 1 If the network is congested, tagged traffic can be dropped to ensure delivery of higher-priority traffic.
- Of, from; ?De donde ? From where ?; de la ma?ana, in the morning; de la noche, in the evening; de la tarde, in the afternoon; De nada , You''re welcome.
- Ed of trust A document that gives a lender the right to foreclose on a piece of property if the borrower defaults on the loan.
- Virtue'; a white substance.
- Go-between'; extending between 2 enemy pieces.
- Prefix meaning away from.
- Prefix from Latin de down, from, away; as in debark, decline, decease, deduct, decamp.
- In words from the French it is equivalent to Latin dis- apart, away; or sometimes to de.
- It is negative and opposite in derange, deform, destroy, etc.
- It is intensive in deprave, despoil, declare, desolate, etc.
- Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies.
- Discard Eligible A 1-bit field in a frame relay header that provides a two level priority indicator Used to bias discards of frames in the event of congestion toward lower priority frames Similar to the CLP bit in ATM.
- Component of ETERNUS GR Storage which consists of disk drive, power supply, fan and chassis.
- Commonly used abbreviation for diatomaceous earth filter aid.
- Data Element.
- Short for decomposition element.
- Direct Endorsement FHA Approved Underwriter.
- Delphi Delco Electronics Systems.
- Latin preposition denoting: away from, out of, arising from; of, about, concerning, with regard to; for, on account of, because of, by.
- Move which pushes between two enemy stones.
- Deformities Number of fish that are deformed.
- Önek -den, -dan, aşağı, tamamen, mahrum.
- Havalandırmak, havasını değiştirmek
- sıvıdan havayı alma , ayırma işlemi