site of the accident ne demek?
- Kaza mahalli, bir kazanın meydana geldiği yer
- Genellikle belli meslek adamları için yapılmış veya belli amaçlarla kurulmuş konutlar topluluğu, iş merkezi.
- İlk Çağda kendi yasalarıyla yönetilen bir veya birkaç kentten oluşan devlet.
- Kent, şehir.
- Kentlerde, belirli bir merkezden yönetilen, genellikle güvenliği sağlanmış toplu yerleşim merkezi.
- Bk. kentdevleti
- Bk. toplu konut
- Place on the Internet Every web page has a location where it resides which is called its site Web sites are normally combination of several web pages, and every site has an address usually beginning with 'http://.
- Host on the Internet which allows remote access by such protocols as http, ftp, telnet, or gopher A site may consist of a single page or many pages under a common site name Whether two addresses with a common site name are one site or more than one may vary depending on your point of view For example, to some, all pages at the Internet Service Provider nexusdesign com might be considered one site But an individual who has set up personal web pages at people nexusdesign com will refer to his or her pages as 'my web site.
- Location on the web containing HTML documents which can be used by viewers using a browser.
- The location of a web page on the Internet In WWW, it is called a website and identified by its URL.
- Finding site
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Belirli durumlarda isimden önce kullanılır
- O (tarif edatı, harfi tarif, belirtme sıfatı)
- Ne kadar, o kadar (mukayese sıfatlarından evvel)
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
sitesite bulunuyorsite developmentsite kentsite licensesite mapsite of special scientific interestsite seçsite specific release systemsite topologysitsit aboutsit alanısit backsit cross leggedofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak