of ne demek?
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
Of, bıktım artık! Of, kolum acıdı! Bu da ne karışık bir rüya imiş, diye söyleniyordu.A. Ş. Hisar
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Denoting reference to a thing; about; concerning; relating to; as, to boast of one's achievements.
- Reserved word used in array type or one-of-a-kind array declarations 4 6,.
- Denoting nearness or distance, either in space or time; from; as, within a league of the town; within an hour of the appointed time.
- Original finish May be plastic, resin, or china, and are shown without altering their appearance as they came from the factory.
- Denoting identity or equivalence; used with a name or appellation, and equivalent to the relation of apposition; as, the continent of America; the city of Rome; the Island of Cuba.
- Prep of.
- Denoting the agent, or person by whom, or thing by which, anything is, or is done; by.
- An abbreviation representing an open-face watch, which is a watch with a cover on the reverse and a crystal only over the face on the obverse.
- Denoting relation to place or time; belonging to, or connected with; as, men of Athens; the people of the Middle Ages; in the days of Herod.
- Xo, tsoh; ok, ohkh; Usage Note: See General Grammar for the usage of each of these words.
- Denoting passage from one state to another; from.
- During; in the course of.
- Ouch ! ow ! oof.
- Degrees, Farenheit; a temperature scale.
- Nin, ın, den, li, yüzünden
- Edat nin, li, of course tabii, beklenildiği gibi
of a certain age
- Belli bir yaşa gelmiş
- Çok genç olmayan
- Belli bir yaşta
of a certain length