public access terminal ne demek?
- Yassı, basık
- Yassı bir şeyle vurulduğunda çıkan ses.
- Birleşikgillerden, kasımpatına benzeyen bir çiçek.
- Bu çiçek biçiminde elmas iğne.
- In a pat manner.
- The sound made by a gentle blow exactly suited to the occasion; 'a pat reply' completely or perfectly; 'he has the lesson pat'; 'had the system down pat'.
- The sound made by a gentle blow.
- Light touch or stroke.
- Pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin.
- Umumi, genel
- Halka ait, umuma ait
- Herkese mahsus
- Açık, aleni
- Halk, kamu
- Resmi kurum hesabı
- Kamu hesabı
- Bkz. akse
- Giriş, yol, methal, geçit
- Artma, çoğalma
- Erişim sağlamak
- Otobüs, uçak vb. taşıtların yolcularını ilk aldığı veya son bıraktığı yer
- Bilgisayar ucu
- Uçta bulunan
- Son, bitim
- Bkz. duralga
- Sona ait
- Town lying at the end of a railroad; more properly called a terminus.
- Station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods a contact on an electrical device at which electric current enters or leaves electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display causing or ending in or approaching death; 'a terminal patient'; 'terminal cancer' relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time; 'terminal examinations'; 'terminal payments' of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route; 'freight pickup is a terminal service'; 'terminal charges'.
- Point of entry to a multi-user server like dale or chip or bullwinkle; terminal-emulator programs allow individual computers to connect to servers and manipulate mail or read news without actually interacting as equals; for example, the mail you read using the Pine program doesn't actually reside on your desktop computer until you execute the commands that move it over to your physical location With full Ethernet connections the interactions will be tighter and more flexible: an instructor in Voorhies could leave the office computer on and log into it from home, and thence move around the network backbone with ease.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
publicpublic accountpublic accountantpublic accountingpublic acknowledgementpublic acknowledgement of thankspublic actpublic addresspublic address systempublic administrationpubpub crawlpubaljipubarşpuberaccessaccess accountaccess alanıaccess allowedaccess armaccess authorizationaccess barredaccess barriersaccess bus portaccess cardaccesibilityaccesibleaccedeaccede toaccede to the ministryaccede to the throneaccedence