problem of finite differences ne demek?
- sonlu farklar problemi
- Sonlu farklar problemi
- Teoremler veya kurallar yardımıyla çözülmesi istenen soru, mesele.
- Mesele, sorun
- Davranışları normal olmayan ve özel olarak eğitilmesi gereken (kimse).
- Bk. sorun
- Question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution or settlement; a doubtful case; a question involving doubt.
- The control complex of a fault-tolerant system can arrange its subsystems in many different configurations There are many possible paths through the subsystems How do you select a workable configuration when there is a faulty subsystem?.
- Function from inputs to outputs, which we want an algorithm to compute A crossword puzzle is not a problem; it's an instance The set of all crossword puzzles is a problem.
- An opportunity for improvement of an undesirable condition, often observed by symptoms, created by root causes, which must be systematically identified and eliminated or altered to control the condition.
- Problemli çocuk, ele avuca sığmaz çocuk
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Sayı veya şahıs gösteren
- Ölçülebilir, sayılabilir
- Mahdut, biten, fani
- Sonlu, biten
- Sınırlı, sonu olan
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
problemproblem childproblem çözmeproblem çözme metoduproblem definitionproblem descriptionproblem drinkerproblem exists between chair and keyboardproblem exists between keyboard and chairproblem oriented languageprobprobabilismprobabilisticprobabiliteprobabilityofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak