problem oriented language ne demek?
- Probleme yönelik dil
- Teoremler veya kurallar yardımıyla çözülmesi istenen soru, mesele.
- Mesele, sorun
- Davranışları normal olmayan ve özel olarak eğitilmesi gereken (kimse).
- Bk. sorun
- Question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution or settlement; a doubtful case; a question involving doubt.
- The control complex of a fault-tolerant system can arrange its subsystems in many different configurations There are many possible paths through the subsystems How do you select a workable configuration when there is a faulty subsystem?.
- Function from inputs to outputs, which we want an algorithm to compute A crossword puzzle is not a problem; it's an instance The set of all crossword puzzles is a problem.
- An opportunity for improvement of an undesirable condition, often observed by symptoms, created by root causes, which must be systematically identified and eliminated or altered to control the condition.
- Problemli çocuk, ele avuca sığmaz çocuk
- Doğrultusunda olan
- Konuşma kabiliyeti
- Lisan, mesleki dil
- Herhangi bir ifade tarzı
- Bir kabileye veya bir yere mahsus lehçe
- Kompütör lisanı
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
problemproblem childproblem çözmeproblem çözme metoduproblem definitionproblem descriptionproblem drinkerproblem exists between chair and keyboardproblem exists between keyboard and chairproblem of finite differencesprobprobabilismprobabilisticprobabiliteprobabilityorientedoriented contouroriented graphoriented lineoriented planeorientorient o.s.orient oneselforient pearlorient theoryoriensorieloriel window