mini ne demek?
- Çok küçük veya kısa.
- Used of women's clothing; very short with hemline above the knee; 'a mini dress'; 'miniskirts'.
- From the Morris Mini Cooper, 'Mini' refers to an R/C car that is roughly 1/10 scale but models a very small real-life car like the Mini Cooper, VW Polo or the DaimlerChrysler A-Class The general difference between a Mini car and a regular sedan car is that the wheels, tires, body, suspension arms and chassis are smaller For cost-saving measures the rest of the parts are generally interchangeable, especially the drivetrain, bulkheads and shock towers.
- The MINI is the second smallest shared hosting package offered by Virtualis This option is great for the cost-conscious customer who wants a Web presence with e-commerce functionality and a robust platform at a terrific price See Also: SHARED SERVER.
- Mental Illness Needs Index.
- Of lesser strength; weaker than the usual kind.
- Connector used to carry sound, usually just for monitoring purposes e g headphones used of women's clothing; very short with hemline above the knee; 'a mini dress'; 'miniskirts'.
- Mini giysi
- Mini, küçük
- [Mini-bar] mini bar.
- Mini bar