laws of personal status ne demek?
- Aile durumu kanunları, erkek ve kadın arasındaki ilişki ile ilgili düzenlemeler
laws and regulations
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Özel, hususi, zata mahsus
- Kişisel bilgi yöneticisi
- Şahsa ait, şahsi, zati
- Kişisel ilanlar sayfası
- Kişisel bilgileri düzenlemek için araçlar içeren program
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
lawslaws and regulationslaws of absorptionlaws of matrimonylaws of mechanicslaws of naturelaws of physicslaws of refractionlaws of successionlaws of the torahlawlaw abidinglaw abiding citizenlaw agentlaw and justiceofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak