gen çifti ne demek?
- Gene pair
- Pürgatif etkisi olan bitki türleri
- Segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity; 'genes were formerly called factors'.
- The unit of heredity A gene contains hereditary information encoded in the form of DNA and is located at a specific position on a chromosome in a cell's nucleus Genes determine many aspects of anatomy and physiology by controlling the production of proteins Each individual has a unique sequence of genes, or genetic code.
- The fundamental physical and functional unit of heredity A gene is an ordered sequence of nucleotides located in a particular position on a particular chromosome that encodes a specific functional product See also: gene expression.
- The functional and physical unit of heredity A gene is a sequence of nucleotide bases located in a particular position on a particular chromosome that encodes for a specific RNA molecule or protein.
- The segment of DNA on a chromosome that contains the information necessary to make a protein A gene is the unit of biological inheritance.
- The functional and physical unit of heredity passed from parent to offspring Genes are pieces of DNA, and most genes contain the information for making a specific protein.
- Atasal bir genden çeşitlilikler sonucu oluşan, ekzonları birbiri ile benzer olan gen grubu.
- Gene family.
- Famille de gène