elasticity of expectations ne demek?
- Bekleyiş esnekliği
- Bekleme işi veya biçimi.
- Esneklik yaklaşımı
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
elasticityelasticity approachelasticity of compressionelasticity of demandelasticity of elongationelasticity of extensionelasticity of flexureelasticity of substitutionelasticity of supplyelasticity of tensionelasticimeterelasticiseelasticelastic bandelastic bandageelastic behaviourelastic bufferofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak