bat an eyelid ne demek?
- Gözünü kırpmak
- Kurşun boruların ağzını açmakta kullanılan, şimşirden yapılmış, ucu sivri bir çeşit takoz.
- Bk. kurşun tokacı
- Many people in Europe use the term 'bat' to refer to kiln shelves Thus 'bat wash' is kiln wash However in North America, 'bat' most often refers to wood, plastic, or plaster disks which are used on the potters wheel A bat is held in place by pins, an interlocking arrangement, or glued on by slip Ware can then be thrown on the bat and the whole thing removed to make another piece.
- Best Available Techniques BP/RAC: Blue Plan Regional Activity Centre BUR: Bureau.
- Creature of the night, which uses sound rather than light to find their way, their basic message is when you cannot 'see', 'listen' for direction.
- Goddess with the form of a cow, from the Middle Kingdom on merged with Hathor.
- The only mammal that can fly, known for its use of echolocation to move and hunt in the dark.
- Go down.
- Large stick; a club; specifically, a piece of wood with one end thicker or broader than the other, used in playing baseball, cricket, etc.
- Dolaşmak, gezinmek, tartışmak
- Zamanın bölünemeyecek kadar kısa parçası, lahza
- İki tarla arasındaki sınır.
- Bilincin, irade ve heyecan karışmadan, algılama ve düşünme kısmı.
- Güzellik çekimi, alım.
- An associate degree in nursing.
- Access Network.
- After Newton The period of time that has elapsed since the cancellation of the Newton Generally agreed to be any point after February 27th, 1998 AN is also an abbreviation for the Action Names software package See also BN and DN Source: NTLK.
- Active Network.
- Data Analysis Software of CTAS.
- Göz kapağı.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
batbat aroundbat best available tecnologybat boybat extensionbat forbat formbat mitzvahbat needlebat ones eyesbaba hususba sisquamous carcinomaba tapubaaanan abbreviated signaturean abbreviation of carabineran abbreviation of kilograman absolute mustan abyssinianan access fieldan accidental encounteran accomplished factan accomplished liaraa 1a alfa lipoproteinemia b basımıa b c basımı