bat ones eyes ne demek?
- Göz kırpmak; flört etmek, kırıştırmak, kur yapmak, elde etmeye çalışmak (Yazılışı: bat one's eyes)
- Kurşun boruların ağzını açmakta kullanılan, şimşirden yapılmış, ucu sivri bir çeşit takoz.
- Bk. kurşun tokacı
- Many people in Europe use the term 'bat' to refer to kiln shelves Thus 'bat wash' is kiln wash However in North America, 'bat' most often refers to wood, plastic, or plaster disks which are used on the potters wheel A bat is held in place by pins, an interlocking arrangement, or glued on by slip Ware can then be thrown on the bat and the whole thing removed to make another piece.
- Best Available Techniques BP/RAC: Blue Plan Regional Activity Centre BUR: Bureau.
- Creature of the night, which uses sound rather than light to find their way, their basic message is when you cannot 'see', 'listen' for direction.
- Goddess with the form of a cow, from the Middle Kingdom on merged with Hathor.
- The only mammal that can fly, known for its use of echolocation to move and hunt in the dark.
- Go down.
- Large stick; a club; specifically, a piece of wood with one end thicker or broader than the other, used in playing baseball, cricket, etc.
bat an eyelid
- Gözünü kırpmak
- Bir tane, biri, birisi, kimse, tek
- Pron. birinin, nin: -nin
- Yargı veya fikir (örnek: "benim gözümde [fikrimce]" or "kanun gözüyle")
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
batbat an eyelidbat aroundbat best available tecnologybat boybat extensionbat forbat formbat mitzvahbat needlebaba hususba sisquamous carcinomaba tapubaaonesones bestones better halfones better selfones chief aversionones complementones daily breadones damnedestones days are numberedones level bestoneone a pieceone a.m.one act playone address