an abbreviation of carabiner ne demek?
- Bin sayısının üleştirme biçimi, her birine bin, her defasında bini bir arada olan.
- Bk. ikili
- Thousand each.
- An abbreviation of carabiner.
- Short for carabiner.
- American for carabiner which has too many syllables in.
- Abbreviation for caribiner, a short loop of metal with a gate on it to attach things together.
- Abbreviation for carabiner, a short loop of metal with a gate on it to attach things together.
- Zamanın bölünemeyecek kadar kısa parçası, lahza
- İki tarla arasındaki sınır.
- Bilincin, irade ve heyecan karışmadan, algılama ve düşünme kısmı.
- Güzellik çekimi, alım.
- An associate degree in nursing.
- Access Network.
- After Newton The period of time that has elapsed since the cancellation of the Newton Generally agreed to be any point after February 27th, 1998 AN is also an abbreviation for the Action Names software package See also BN and DN Source: NTLK.
- Active Network.
- Data Analysis Software of CTAS.
an abbreviated signature
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
anan abbreviated signaturean abbreviation of kilograman absolute mustan abyssinianan access fieldan accidental encounteran accomplished factan accomplished liaran acquaintanceaa 1a alfa lipoproteinemia b basımıa b c basımıabbreviationabbreviation for half duplexabbreviation for metallicabbreviation for subantarctic frontabbreviation for subantarctic zoneabbreviateabbreviatedabbreviated address callingabbreviated cardabbreviated form