ani ne demek?
- Ansızın yapılan
Ani bir hareketle Çakır'ın omzunu kavradı, öne itti, sonra aynı kuvvetle geri çekip bastırdı,T. Buğra
- Ansızın, birdenbire.
- Yani ben demek istiyorum ki (manasında). (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: a'ni)
- Ansızın, birdenbire. Bir anda. Hemen.
- Automatic Number Identification A feature in which a series of digits, either analog or digital, are included in the call, thus identifying the telephone number of the caller.
- Automatic Number Identification.
- Automatic Number Identification: digits representing the calling party's phone number.
- Automatic system that identifies line number.
- Automatic Number Identification is a Telco service which allows a recipient to determine the number and other call information of the caller BEFORE the call goes through ANI is supported on Centrex and ISDN ONLY, and NOT T1 or DEA CallerID on the other hand places the signalling information WITH the call, so the phone set rings at the same time that the information about the call is made available In Canada, frontbone for telephony is provided ONLY from Bell Canada , hence, signalling services which other carriers, especially long distance carriers support, but do not provide to the demarcation point ANI is touted as a compelling service of ISDN, although really an attribute of Signaling System 7 and one can get ANI from other Telco services such as Centrex ANI is becoming synonymous with Caller ID.
- Feature of the telephone network that identifies the billing telephone number of the calling party It was originally used for automatic billing purposes, but now is available for numerous other applications Part of ISDN, the series of digits that arrive with a telephone call Paired with the proper equipment, they can bring a caller's record up on a terminal screen as the call is answered.
- Automatic number identification A service implemented by ISDN that enables the receiver of a phone call to see the phone number of the caller on a special display See also ISDN.
- NAS Implementation Program.
- Crop; harvest.
- Automatic Number Identification; the term ANI has come to mean a phone's number Automatic Number Identification refers to the system used to identify the phone number of an incoming call.
- Automatic Number Identification SS7 feature in which a series of digits, either analog or digital, are included in the call, identifying the telephone number of the calling device.
- Service offered by long distance carriers where the billing telephone number of the trunk used by the caller is delivered as DTMF digits along with the call ANI identifies the caller for Automatic Data Delivery/Screen Pop applications or specialized Call Routing functions.
- All at once.
- Black bird of tropical America, the West Indies and Florida , allied to the cuckoos, and remarkable for communistic nesting.
- Black tropical American cuckoo.
- Abbr Automatic Number Identification.
- Automatic Number Identification Also known as CLID, ANI is a mechanism that informs the called party of the phone number identification of the calling party.
- Automatic number identification.
- Automatic Number Identification; An algorithm that automatically indentifies the phone number of an incoming call.
- Automatic number identification A PSTN system that transmits the billing number of the calling party for accounting and billing purposes.
- Hiç hatıra gelmedik bir sırada, ani, anide, aniden, ansız, apansız, apansızın, birden, birdenbire, dangadak, durup dururken, gürpedek, larpadak, patadak, pattadak, rappadak, şakkadak, şapadanak, şappadak, şırakkadak, yekin yekin, bedaheten, defaten, fücceten, nagehan, vehleten
- All of a sudden.
- Out of the blue.
- For a wonder.
- Bk. anlık akım
- Instantaneous current.
- Sudden flow