analysis of data ne demek?
- Verilerin çözümlenmesi
analysis of covariance
- Ortakdeğişke çözümlemesi
analysis of variance
- Varyans analizi
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Aslında kendileri ekonomik olmayan ancak ekonomi dünyasını dışarıdan kuşatan veya çerçeveleyen, nüfus, teknik bilgi, hukuk düzeni ve yönetim biçimi ögelerinden her biri.
- See Datum.
- Data can be defined in many ways Information science defines data as unprocessed information Data is converted into information, and information is converted into knowledge For the purposes of Enterprise, data is a small unit of information, i e a learner's name or an exam mark.
- Term that describes the BITS, BYTES, etc, that a computer stores and manipulates Data processed in a useful way becomes information.
- Factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.
- Formalized representation of facts or concepts suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing by people or automated means ' The term 'data' is often used to refer to the information stored in the computer.
- Alpha and numeric characters which are processed by a computer 2 Facts or information gathered for a specific purpose.
- Digital information or just information, depending on the context.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
analysis of covarianceanalysis of varianceanalysis ofcovarianceanalysis and synthesisanalysis costanalysis menuanalysis notesanalysisanalysis reportanalysinganalysandanalyseanalyseranalysesanalanal apertureanal atrezianal bezleranal canalofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak