ace of aces ne demek?
- Birinci sınıfların birincisi, en iyilerin en iyisi
ace of spades
- Maça ası
ace an exam
- Dili sınavda (dokuz ila on arasında) yüksek bir not almak.
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Teniste rakibin karşılayamadığı, doğrudan doğruya sayı getiren servis.
- Anjiyotensin dönüştürücü enzim için kullanılan kısaltma.
- Anjiyotensin çevirici enzim.
- Serve that the receiver is unable to reach.
- Unit; a single point or spot on a card or die; the card or die so marked; as, the ace of diamonds.
- Succeed at easily; 'She sailed through her exams'; 'You will pass with flying colors'; 'She nailed her astrophysics course'.
- Hence: A very small quantity or degree; a particle; an atom; a jot.
- Score an ace against; 'He aced his opponents'.
- Play in one stroke.
- Serve an ace against.