valley of jezreel ne demek?
- Jezree Vadisi, Aşağı Celile'de bulunan vadi (İsrail)
valley of the giants
- Devler Vadisi, Kudüs ve Beytüllahim arasındaki vadi (İsrail)
valley of the shadow of death
- Ölüm gölgesi vadisi, ölüme giden pasaj, ölüm geçidi, çaresizlik, bir kişinin hayatının umutsuz yeri veya dönemi, cehennem
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
valley of the giantsvalley of the shadow of deathvalley of the sunvalleyvalley floorvalley glaciervalley koyakvalley lakevalley linevalley springvalleculavallee poisson integral operatorvallee poisson integral operatörüvallee poisson operatorvallee poisson operatörüofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak