number of terms ne demek?
- Tümü ilgilendiren, genel, yaygın
- Kara ve hava kuvvetlerinde albaylıktan sonra gelen ve mareşalliğe kadar olan yüksek rütbeli subaylara verilen genel ad.
- Search index used by Item Lookup; the General index seems to contain all fields.
- Main Page About Inspiritive People Company Policies.
- Formatting that aligns numbers on the right side of a cell, aligns text on the left side, indicates negative numbers with a minus sign on the left side of a number, and displays as many digits in a number as a cell's width allows.
- Chapter : annual meeting of the heads of all abbeys.
- The public; the people; the vulgar.
- Fact about the whole ; 'he discussed the general but neglected the particular' a general officer of the highest rank the head of a religious order or congregation command as a general; 'We are generaled by an incompetent!' prevailing among and common to the general public; 'the general discontent' not specialized or limited to one class of things; 'general studies'; 'general knowledge' applying to all or most members of a category or group; 'the general public'; 'general assistance'; 'a general rule'; 'in general terms'; 'comprehensible to the general reader' of national scope; 'a general election' affecting the entire body; 'a general anesthetic'; 'general symptoms' somewhat indefinite; 'bearing a general resemblance to the original'; 'a general description of the merchandise'.
- General officer of the highest rank.
number of classes
- Bölüt sayısı
number of copies printed
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Şartlar, koşullar
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
number of classesnumber of copies printednumber of framesnumber of inhabitantsnumber of many figuresnumbernumber crunchingnumber limitnumber linenumber ofnumbednumbnumbatnumnumannumaranumara çeviricisinumara çevirme darbesiofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak