notice of mark ne demek?
- Marka duyurusu
- Resim veya harfle yapılan işaret.
- Bilet, para yerine kullanılan metal veya başka şeyden parça.
- Bir ticari malı, herhangi bir nesneyi tanıtmaya, benzerinden ayırmaya yarayan özel isim veya işaret.
- Bir mal, hizmet ya da kurumu tanıtmaya ve benzerlerinden ayırmaya yarayan tescil edilmiş özel ad, kısaltma veya işaret.
- Bk. bellik
- Identification mark.
notice of motion
- Kanun teklifi
notice of action
- Dava açmadan önceki ihtar.
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Alman para birimi.
- Finlandiya para birimi, markka.
- Damga vurmak
- Number or letter indicating quality ; 'she made good marks in algebra'; 'grade A milk'; 'what was your score on your homework?'.
- Distinguishing symbol; 'the owner's mark was on all the sheep'.
- Reference point to shoot at; 'his arrow hit the mark'.
- Visible indication made on a surface; 'some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks'; 'paw prints were everywhere'.
- Symbol of disgrace or infamy; 'And the Lord set a mark upon Cain'--Genesis.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
notice of motionnotice of actionnotice of appearancenotice of dishonornotice of proceedingnoticenotice boardnotice ikaznotice ofnotice of renuncenoticablenotnot a bitnot a bloody soulnot a dogs chancenot a dregofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak