dan ne demek?
- (Bak: Dünüvv)
- Title of honor equivalent to master, or sir.
- Small truck or sledge used in coal mines.
- Black belt rank.
- Grades from first degree black belt forward that denote degrees of proficiency.
- Term used in the Japanese martial arts for anyone who has achieved the rank of at least first-degree black belt.
- Degree, grade level designation referring to black belt rank.
- Term used in the Japanese, Okinawan and Korean martial arts for anyone who has achieved the rank of at least first-degree black belt.
- Grade, rank As from first black belt degree First introduced by Jigoro Kano, Founder of modern JUDO.
- Black belt rank, from shodan through judan White belt ranks are called kyu ranks.
- Rank or degree of a black belt Ranks lower than the black belt are called Kyu-degrees.
- Indicated a degree of black belt.
- Aikido grade holder, black belt rank.
- Black belt rank There are ten stations of Dan, as follows:Shodan - 1st dan Nidan - 2nd dan Sandan - 3rd dan Yondan - 4th dan Godan - 5th dan Rokudan - 6th dan Nanadan - 7th dan Hachidan - 8th dan Kudan - 9th dan Judan -10th dan.
- Son of Jacob, and one of the twelve tribes of Israel See Chapter.
- Black belt rank Example: Shodan, 1st black belt.
- Master level Higher numbers are better See Figure.
- One of the lotmen working for Roth Edmonds in Go Down, Moses.
- Ninth son of Jacob, a tribe of Israel.
- Data Analysis CSCI.
- Rank of black belt.
- Judo kuşak derecesi, Dan
- (1952 doğumlu) Kanadalı bir komedyen ve film oyuncusu, "The Blues Brothers (Cazcı Kardeşler)" komedi filminin eş oyuncularından
- (1964 doğumlu) ABD'li bir gerilim kurgu kitapları yazarı, "The Da Vinci Code (Da Vinci Kodu)" eserinin yazarı