damga fontu ne demek?
- Character font
- Harf, harf türü
- Karakteristik yapı
- Şan, isim
- Bk. tonal character
- Huy, tabiat, ahlak
- El yazısı
- Vasıf, nitelik
- Character style.
- Yazı karakteri.
- Dökme demir, pik (I).
- Complete assortment of printing type of one size, including a due proportion of all the letters in the alphabet, large and small, points, accents, and whatever else is necessary for printing with that variety of types; a fount.
- Fountain; a spring; a source.
- Design for a set of characters A font is the combination of typeface and other qualities, such as size, pitch, and spacing For example, Arial is a typeface that we are using in this page, but within Arial, there are many fonts to choose from--different sizes, italic, bold, and so on The height of characters in a font is measured in points, each point being approximately 1/72 inch Back to Top.
- Collection of glyphs used for the visual depiction of character data A font is often associated with a set of parameters , which, when set to particular values, generate a collection of imagable glyphs.
- Complete collection of letters, punctuation marks, numbers, and special characters with a consistent and identical typeface, weight , posture and font size Technically, font still refers to one complete set of characters in a given typeface, weight, and size, such as Helvetica italic 12 - but the terms has come to be used interchangably for refering to typefaces or font families.
- In a simplistic sense, a font can be thought of as the physical description of a character set While the character set will define what sets of bits map to what letters, numbers, and other symbols, the font will define what each letter, number, and other symbol looks like Fonts can be either fixed width or variable width and independently, either bitmapped or vectored The size of the large characters in a font is typically measured in points.
- Complete assortment of letters, numbers, and symbols of a specific size and design There are hundreds of different fonts ranging from businesslike type styles to fonts composed only of special characters such as math symbols or miniature graphics.
- One weight, width, and style of a typeface Before scalable type, there was little distinction between the terms font, face, and family Font and face still tend to be used interchangeably, although the term face is usually more correct.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
damga basmakdamga biçemidamga biçimidamga dizgisidamga eşlemdamgadamga eşleştirmedamga gecikmesidamga genişliği kılavuzudamga harcıdamdam ağızlığıdam aktarmadam altıdam bastırmasıfontunderlinefontfont alignmentfont and colorfont and sizefont and stylefonfon dipfon akımları hesabıfon akışıfon çevirme yaklaşımı