cer ne demek?
- Lokomotif onarım yeri.
- Üç aylarda medrese öğrencilerinin dolaşarak para toplamaları
- Çekme, sürükleyerek götürme.
- Tazarru etmek, yalvarmak. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: ce'r (cuâr))
- Yarık, çatlak.
- Suyu yudumlayarak içme.
- An abbreviation of conditioned emotional response.
- Is the Cumulated Energy Requirement, a measure for the total amount of energy resources needed to deliver a product or a service In GEMIS, a new methodology is implemented for the calculation of the CER - see CER Project - but this can be changed with a global switch back to the 'old' methodology of the VDI Guideline 4600.
- Comprehensive Evaluation Report.
- An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
- Call Event Record.
- Control Event Rate: see Event Rate.
- Cell Error Ratio.
- Cell Error Ratio: The ratio of errored cells in a transmission in relation to the total cells sent in a transmission The measurement is taken over a time interval and is desirable to be measured on an in-service circuit.
- Certified Emission Reduction CDM projects will generate these, which Annex I countries can then add to their assigned amounts.
- Closer economic relations.
- Comprehensive Evaluation Report Also called the 'ER' A report on the findings of any standardized tests, observations, assessments by the IU or school district as well as reports/evals/medical evaluations and 'parental input' provided by parents/caregivers It is important that whatever the IEP team uses to determine and create the IEP be PHYSICALLY INCLUDED in the final CER In addition, if parents decide to disagree with findings in the CER to any degree , they have the right to have their letter of disagreement be attached to the final CER A final copy of the CER should be provided to parents at or before the IEP meeting, as the IEP meeting content, is , based upon the CER alone.
- Cell Error Ratio In an ATM network, ratio of errored cells to transmitted cells Measures the accuracy of cell transmission.
- Mercosur Relationship between Australia / New Zealand and the South American common Market.
- Tren vagonları çeken, tekerlekli, buharlı, elektrikli, termik motorlu veya sıkıştırılmış havalı makine
- (a.) Sinem. Değersiz, kötü filmlerin sürümünü sağlayabilmek için, bunlarla birlikte satışa, kiraya çıkarılan, tek başına verilmeyen iyi film.
- Railway engine.
- Iron horse.
- Locomotive (a.).
- Lokomotive (a.)
- Locomotive, film locomotive (a.)
- Oto kaloriferi
- Taşrada imamlık veya müezzinlik yaparak para ve erzak toplayan genç medrese öğrencisi.