bills of material ne demek?
- Bir çeşit kumar
- Beam Orbit Measurement This equipment is at present the main user of the BST.
- Bureau of Meteorology.
- Bill of Material, a reference to the list of components on a board The total BOM cost of a board is a critical factor in designing a board.
- [pronounced 'bomb']Bill of Materials A list of components to be included on an assembly such as a printed circuit board For a PCB the BOM must include reference designators for the components used and descriptions which uniquely identify each component A BOM is used for ordering parts and, along with an assembly drawing, directing which parts go where when the board is stuffed.
- Beginning of Medium: The first location on the medium which can be accessed.
- Bills of Material.
- Beginning of message SIO.
- Booking Office Machine - Located at Premium stations All types of transactions are able to be carried out on a BOM Identified on tickets as '065' fixed installation or '066' portable machine.
- Abbreviation for 'Bill of Materials'.
bills of exchange
- Kambiyo senetleri
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Madde, malzeme
- Maddi, özdeksel, cismani
- Bir şeyin esasına ait
- Gereç, kumaş
- Önemli, mühim, gerekli
- Sonuca etkisi olan
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
billsbills of exchangebills payablebills payable bookbills receivablebills without agiobillstickerbillbill amp melinda gates foundationbill and coobill bookbill brokerbilbil ahirebil casesbil farzbil hakkıofof a certain ageof a certain lengthof a certain qualityof a collapseof a deviceof a good familyof a hogof a kindof a moment agooo henryo ağır yaralıo anda söylemeko anda uydurmak