ate breakfast ne demek?
- Kahvalti et
- Tanrıtanımaz (kimse).
- The preterit of Eat.
- The goddess of mischievous folly; also, in later poets, the goddess of vengeance.
- As an ending of participles or participial adjectives it is equivalent to - ed; as, situate or situated; animate or animated.
- As a noun suffix, it marks the agent; as, curate, delegate.
- It also sometimes marks the office or dignity; as, tribunate.
- In chemistry it is used to denote the salts formed from those acids whose names end -ic ; as, sulphate from sulphuric acid, nitrate from nitric acid, etc.
- Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
- ATM Terminating Equipment.
- Automated test equipment used to perform electrical testing of integrated circuits.
- Kahvaltı, sabah kahvaltısı
- Kahvaltı etmek
- Kahvaltı çıkarmak, kahvaltı vermek.