ate ne demek?
- Tanrıtanımaz (kimse).
- The preterit of Eat.
- The goddess of mischievous folly; also, in later poets, the goddess of vengeance.
- As an ending of participles or participial adjectives it is equivalent to - ed; as, situate or situated; animate or animated.
- As a noun suffix, it marks the agent; as, curate, delegate.
- It also sometimes marks the office or dignity; as, tribunate.
- In chemistry it is used to denote the salts formed from those acids whose names end -ic ; as, sulphate from sulphuric acid, nitrate from nitric acid, etc.
- Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
- ATM Terminating Equipment.
- Automated test equipment used to perform electrical testing of integrated circuits.
- Automatic Test Equipment.
- Automatic Test Equipment; computer controlled equipment used in the production testing of packaged ICs Test voltage sequences are applied and responses compared to data on file or to a known-to-be-good IC.
- Striking To strike.
- Acronym: Automatic Test Equipment Also known simply as 'the tester' Computer driven hardware designed to test integrated circuits.
- Automated Test Equipment.
- Strike, hit.
- Common Japanese abbreviation for atari.
- Equipment that automatically tests populated circuit boards and can be used to program Lattice ISP devices.
- It is also used in the case of certain basic salts.
- Association of Teacher Educators.
- Pinpoint strike; a smash.
- Japanese term for 'smashing'.
- Pinpoint strike, smash.
- Blow, strike.
- Eski Yunan fikrine göre insanı kör edip cinayete sürükleyen kuvvet
- Yemek, içmek (çorba), yemek yemek, çok yemek yemek; tüketmek; kemirmek; aşındırmak
- Tanrı'nın varlığını inkâr eden, ate, ateist.
- Kahvalti et