acceptability of evidence ne demek?
- Delillerin kabul edilebilirliği, adliye mahkemesinde kanıtların güvenirliği veya geçerliliği
- Uygunluk, kabul edilebilirlik
acceptability of admission
- Adliye mahkemesinde ifadenin geçerliliği
- Adliye mahkemesinde itirafın güvenirliği
- İkrarın kabul edilebilirliği
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
- Kanıtlamak, ispatlamak
- Belirtmek, açıklamak, göstermek
- Delil, şehadet, ispat, tanıt
- Vuzuh, açıklık, aydınlık
- Şahit, tanık
- Tasrih etmek, tavzih etmek
- İspat etmek