var ne demek?
- Mevcut, evrende veya düşüncede yer alan, yok karşıtı.
- Sahiplik bildiren olumlu isim cümleleri kuran bir söz
Rahatsız etmek istemem hem de işim var.H. E. Adıvar
- Elde bulunan her şey
Elimizden alınan şeyler bütün varımız ve bütün varlığımızdır.R. E. Ünaydın
- There is.
- There are.
- To have.
- In existence.
- Acronym for Value Added Reseller A VAR is a business that adds its own 'value,' or application, to an existing product, and resells the resulting enhanced product as a package.
- In attendance.
- See: Value-at-risk model.
- At hand.
- Value-Added Reseller A business that repackages and improves hardware manufactured by an original equipment manufacturer.
- Going spare.
- Variable This Virtual character formatting element indicates text that represents a variable name.
- Value Added Reseller.
- Value-added reseller; a business that repackages and improves hardware manufactured by an original equipment manufacturer.
- Company that writes application software that is packaged and sold with underlying systems software and hardware.
- An abbreviation for variety It applies to a variation of the species.
- Business that repackages and improves hardware manufactured by an Original Equipment Manufacturer A VAR typically improves the original equipment by adding superior documentation, packaging, system integration, and exterior finish.
- Abbreviation for volt ampere reactive Unit of ac reactive power.
- Volt Amps Reactive.
- VA regulation.
- The SI unit of reactive power The reactive power at the port of entry of a single-phase two-wire circuit when the product of the rms value in amperes of the sinusoidal current, the rms value in volts of the voltage, and the sine of the angular phase difference by which the voltage leads the current is equal to.
- Contains the name of the item in the collection.
- NIII: courage; brave, courageous.
- Unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
- Variant variation, variety.
- Yürürlükteki anlaşmalara göre olması gereken ya da öteden beri süregelen durum.
- Status quo.
- Status quo
- Statu quo
- Meydana getirmek.
- Call into being.