total ne demek?
- Whole; not divided; entire; full; complete; absolute; as, a total departure from the evidence; a total loss.
- The whole; the whole sum or amount; as, these sums added make the grand total of five millions.
- Complete amount of buy or sell interest, as opposed to having more behind it See: Partial.
- Used in the context of general equities Complete amount of buy or sell interest, versus having more behind it See: partial.
- Pertains to the constituents in an unfiltered, representative water-suspended-sediment sample This term is used only when the analytical procedure ensures measurement of at least 95 percent of the constituent present in both dissolved and suspended phases of the sample Knowledge of the expected form of the constituent in the sample, as well as the analytical methodology used, is required to judge when the results should be reported as 'total.
- Total function is one that is defined on every possible input.
- Total On-Line Tax and Accounting Library.
- Button setting on a Digital Geiger counter that accumulates radiation counts over time, as in the Inspector, versus the standard button setting that displays changing radiation levels at a moment in time Thus, the Total button setting is somewhat like a dosimeter The Total function is very helpful in establishing your background radiation level With that setting, the Geiger counter will count the radiation particle emissions for you For example, you can set the unit to Total, and after say 10 minutes, divide the Total Count value by 10 to arrive at your background radiation in CPM.
- The number of all things in the problem -- 'Often, you need to add some numbers to get the total.
- (-ed, -ing veya -led, -ling ) bütün, tam tamam
- Top yekun
- Toplam, yekun, tutar
- Top, hepsi
- Toplamak, yekununu bulmak
- Tutmak, etmek
- (argo) tamamen harap etmek
- Içki içmeyen kimse
- Toplam bolluk