tot ne demek?
- Ufak çocuk, yeni yürüyen çocuk
- Azıcık içki.
- Küçük şey
- Bir yudum
- Ufaklık, bızdık, yavrucak
- (içki için) azıcık miktar, azıcık, damla
- Eskiler, döküntü
- Bir araya getirmek
- Devşirip kaldırmak.
- Dağınıklıktan kurtarmak.
- Bir araya getirmek, düzene sokmak, düzeltmek
- Artırıp biriktirmek.
- Hizmete çağırmak.
- Vergi veya bağışı verecek olanlardan almak.
- Toplamak, tutmak (toplam)
- Whole; not divided; entire; full; complete; absolute; as, a total departure from the evidence; a total loss.
- The whole; the whole sum or amount; as, these sums added make the grand total of five millions.
- Complete amount of buy or sell interest, as opposed to having more behind it See: Partial.
- Used in the context of general equities Complete amount of buy or sell interest, versus having more behind it See: partial.
- Pertains to the constituents in an unfiltered, representative water-suspended-sediment sample This term is used only when the analytical procedure ensures measurement of at least 95 percent of the constituent present in both dissolved and suspended phases of the sample Knowledge of the expected form of the constituent in the sample, as well as the analytical methodology used, is required to judge when the results should be reported as 'total.
- Total function is one that is defined on every possible input.
- Total On-Line Tax and Accounting Library.