sura ne demek?
- Yumuşak ince bir tür ipekli kumaş.
- Bu kumaştan yapılmış olan.
- Baldır.Dgr.: anat. sura
- Bahadırlık, kahramanlık. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: sur'a)
- One of the sections or chapters of the Koran, which are one hundred and fourteen in number.
- One of the sections in the Koran; 'the Quran is divided in 114 suras'.
- Chapter of the Holy Qur'an.
- The muscular back part of the shank.
- Chapter division in the Qur'an, the scripture of Islam.
- Arabic word for a chapter - used for designating the chapters of the Holy Quran.
- Chapter of the Qur'am A chapter of the Qur'am.
- Celestial being who enjoys the highest pleasures to be found in cyclic existence.
- Southern Universities Research Association, based in Washington DC.
- The 114 chapters of the Qur'an Where I have quoted the Qur'an in this writeup, I have used the suras from the Pickthall translation.
- Pehlivan ve bahadır kimse.
- Delik. Gedik.
- Bir cins yumuşak ipekli kumaş.