sengi kabir ne demek?
- (Seng-i mezar) Mezar taşı. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: seng-i kabir)
- Kaza taşı. Bela, musibet. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: seng-i kaza)
- Değirmen taşı. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: seng-i as-yâb)
- Mezar, sin
- Büyük, ulu.
- Late-fifteenth- and early-sixteenth-century Indian poet, was considered one of the great mystical poets in the tradition of Sufism.
- Tomb sin.
- An Indian mystic and poet , Kabir is revered by both Muslims and Hindus His poetry, beautiful and powerful, addresses God as both the all-pervading spirit in all and transcending all, and as the soul's eternal beloved known only by pure love One book of his work is The Kabir Book by Robert Bly We have it, and like it; but it has received mixed reviews by others.
- Poet-saint of northern India, who lived in the 15th century A D aud who, in his devotional songs, dwelt on the essential oneness of the Godhead and the harmony between Hinduism and Islam.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
sengi kazasengi asyabsengi harasengi musallasenginsengin semaisengistansengseng i ibretsengdilsengendazsengersensen ağa ben ağasen bilirsinsen dede ben dede, bu atı kim tımar edesen dost kazan, düşman ocağın başından çıkarkabirkabir azabıkabir azabı çekmekkabir sualikabikabiakabihkabihakabihül vechkabkabakaba adamkaba ama iş görürkaba ayar