rap smb. over the knuckles ne demek?
- Parmaklarına vurmak, ağır eleştirmek, azarlamak, haddini bildirmek
- Ayakların yürürken çıkardığı ses.
- Popular name for any of the tokens that passed current for a half-penny in Ireland in the early part of the eighteenth century; any coin of trifling value.
- Genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged voluble conversation a gentle blow talk volubly strike sharply; 'rap him on the knuckles' perform rap music.
- Reproach for some lapse or misdeed; 'he took the blame for it'; 'it was a bum rap'.
- Gentle blow.
- The sound made by a gentle blow.
- Voluble conversation.
- Genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged.
- The act of hitting vigorously; 'he gave the table a whack'.
- Strike sharply; 'rap him on the knuckles'.
rap on the knuckles
- Ağır söz
- (edat) konusunda; bahsinde; meselesinde (contest over water; debate over politics)
- Bitmiş, sona ermiş
- Üzerinde, üstünde
- Üzerine, üstüne
- Bütün (zaman)
- Karşıdan karşıya, karşıya kasma, öbür tarafına