press baron ne demek?
- Basın kralı, gazete patronu (büyük)
- Basın tribünü
- Danışma bürosu
- Batı ülkelerinde vikont ile şövalye arasında soyluluk unvanı
- Title or degree of nobility; originally, the possessor of a fief, who had feudal tenants under him; in modern times, in France and Germany, a nobleman next in rank below a count; in England, a nobleman of the lowest grade in the House of Lords, being next below a viscount.
- The two legs and saddle cooked as a unit.
- Baro, varo: Latin vir, a man - Webster German bar, a man: beran, to carry - Skeat The man - one able to bear arms; one bound to render service to the king 1 Bl Com 398-99 A lord; a husband.
- Territorial Baron is a lord who has been chosen to serve as ceremonial head for his Barony, either by himself or with a Baroness A Court Baron is a lord who has been given this title by the Crown.
- Feudal lord See also fief.
- Husband; as, baron and feme, husband and wife.
- Very wealthy or powerful businessman; 'an oil baron' a British peer of the lowest rank a nobleman of varying rank.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
press boxpress bureaupress buttonpress a chargepress agencypress agentpress associationpresspress campaignpress cardprespres edilmis mayapres makinesipres suyupres taktiğibaronbaron a.j. grosbaron antoine jean grosbaron de rothschildbaron hirschbaron ile ilgilibaron karısıbaron listerbaron of beefbaron payesibarobaro başkanıbaro yönetim kurulu üyesibaroalmaçlarbarocreceptor