minimization problem ne demek?
- enküçültme sorunu
- Enküçültme sorunu
- Mümkün olduğu kadar azaltmak veya ufaltmak
- Önemsememek, önemsiz göstermek.
- [minimize (Amer.) ] azaltmak, küçültmek, küçümsemek
- Teoremler veya kurallar yardımıyla çözülmesi istenen soru, mesele.
- Mesele, sorun
- Davranışları normal olmayan ve özel olarak eğitilmesi gereken (kimse).
- Bk. sorun
- Question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution or settlement; a doubtful case; a question involving doubt.
- The control complex of a fault-tolerant system can arrange its subsystems in many different configurations There are many possible paths through the subsystems How do you select a workable configuration when there is a faulty subsystem?.
- Function from inputs to outputs, which we want an algorithm to compute A crossword puzzle is not a problem; it's an instance The set of all crossword puzzles is a problem.
- An opportunity for improvement of an undesirable condition, often observed by symptoms, created by root causes, which must be systematically identified and eliminated or altered to control the condition.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
minimizationminimizeminimize tominimizedminimized conjunctive normal formproblemproblem childproblem çözmeproblem çözme metoduproblem definitionproblem descriptionproblem drinkerproblem exists between chair and keyboardproblem exists between keyboard and chairproblem of finite differencesprobprobabilismprobabilism olasycylykprobabilisticprobabilite