mask induction ne demek?
- Maskeyle anestezi
- Genellikle ölünün yüzüne uygulanarak elde edilen yüz kalıbı.
- Muhkem, sağlam. (Müe: Maske)
- Cover, or partial cover, for the face, used for disguise or protection; as, a dancer's mask; a fencer's mask; a ball player's mask.
- That which disguises; a pretext or subterfuge.
- Festive entertainment of dancing or other diversions, where all wear masks; a masquerade; hence, a revel; a frolic; a delusive show.
- Dramatic performance, formerly in vogue, in which the actors wore masks and represented mythical or allegorical characters.
- Grotesque head or face, used to adorn keystones and other prominent parts, to spout water in fountains, and the like; called also mascaron.
- In a permanent fortification, a redoubt which protects the caponiere.
- Screen for a battery.
- The lower lip of the larva of a dragon fly, modified so as to form a prehensile organ.
- Maske biti
- Memuriyete geçirme
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
maskmask bitmask clearingmask of pregnancymask of womenmask registermaskalamaskalongmaskinongemaskanyinmaskaramasmas turizmmasamasa arkadasimasa ayaklığıinductioninduction coilinduction currentinduction fieldinduction forceinduction furnaceinduction generatorinduction hardened caseinduction hardeninginduction heatinginductioinductileinductinduct s.o. intoinduct s.o. into the armyinductanceinductance bridge