linksland ne demek?
- Deniz kenarında rüzgâr ile oluşan kumlu tepelerin bulunduğu alan.
- Golf oyunu sahası.
- Golf sahası, sahildeki çimli kumul
- Atın eşkin yürüyüşü.
- İletişimi sağlayan dizgenin, teknik ağın birliği.
- Bk. telsiz bağlantısı
- Torch made of tow and pitch, or the like.
- Single ring or division of a chain.
- Hence: Anything, whether material or not, which binds together, or connects, separate things; a part of a connected series; a tie; a bond.
- Anything doubled and closed like a link; as, a link of horsehair.
- Any intermediate rod or piece for transmitting force or motion, especially a short connecting rod with a bearing at each end; specifically , the slotted bar, or connecting piece, to the opposite ends of which the eccentric rods are jointed, and by means of which the movement of the valve is varied, in a link motion.
- Bond of affinity, or a unit of valence between atoms; applied to a unit of chemical force or attraction.
- Sausages; because linked together.