links ne demek?
- Golf oyunu sahası.
- Golf sahası, sahildeki çimli kumul
- Çimenlerle kaplı, açık, geniş bir alanda, ufak bir topu özel sopalarla ilerleterek belli bir deliğe sokma amaçlı oynanan oyun.
- Game played with a small ball and a bat or club crooked at the lower end.
- He who drives the ball into each of a series of small holes in the ground and brings it into the last hole with the fewest strokes is the winner.
- Global Oscillations at Low Frequencies Helioseismology instrument aboard SOHO which analyzes the vibrational modes of the Sun more!.
- Gulf , golf.
- To play at golf.
- Game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes; the object is use as few strokes as possible in playing all the holes play golf.
- This fee helps to supplement the revenue and aid in the expense of maintaining the LSU Golf Course For this fee, each full-time student receives a discounted green fee.
- Game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes; the object is use as few strokes as possible in playing all the holes.
- Deniz kenarında rüzgâr ile oluşan kumlu tepelerin bulunduğu alan.
- Atın eşkin yürüyüşü.
- İletişimi sağlayan dizgenin, teknik ağın birliği.
- Bk. telsiz bağlantısı
- Torch made of tow and pitch, or the like.
- Single ring or division of a chain.
- Hence: Anything, whether material or not, which binds together, or connects, separate things; a part of a connected series; a tie; a bond.
- Anything doubled and closed like a link; as, a link of horsehair.
- Any intermediate rod or piece for transmitting force or motion, especially a short connecting rod with a bearing at each end; specifically , the slotted bar, or connecting piece, to the opposite ends of which the eccentric rods are jointed, and by means of which the movement of the valve is varied, in a link motion.
- Bond of affinity, or a unit of valence between atoms; applied to a unit of chemical force or attraction.
- Sausages; because linked together.