hun ne demek?
- Hor ve zelil olmak.
- One of a warlike nomadic people of Northern Asia who, in the 5th century, under Atilla, invaded and conquered a great part of Europe.
- Member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century.
- Corporeal soul.
- NIII: reason, motive.
- Food that is forbidden in Buddhism.
- Offensive terms for a person of German descent.
- Hun, Hunlu, Barbar tip, Alman, Alman askeri
- Hun kavmi
- Barbar kimse, vahşi kimse.
- Şekk, şüphe, zan. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: hun'a)