hare ne demek?
- Bazı nesne, canlı, göz vb.nde dalgalanır gibi görünen parlak çizgiler.
Uskumrunun hareleri daha sık, gözleri küçük, oysa kolyozun hem hareleri daha taraklı hem gözleri daha patlak.O. Rifat
- Üzerinde dalgalı çizgiler bulunan kumaş.
- Yabani tavşan, tavşan.
- Çok sert taş, mermer.
- Menevişli kumaş.
- Meneviş, dalgır.
- Kaya, sert taş.
- The English gentleman who popularized Choice Voting, which he called 'Personal Representation', in the second half of the 19th century His work captured the attention of John Stuart Mill, the most famous scholar on representative government, who unsuccessfully campaigned for it while serving in the House of Commons Simon Sterne and others brought Hare's ideas to the United States.
- The person who determines the trail to be run and then sets the marks to lead the pack to the On-In Trickery and deception are often employed to foil the pack in its quest for beer.
- Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs; young born furred and with open eyes run quickly, like a hare; 'He hared down the hill'.
- Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs; young born furred and with open eyes.
- Rodent of the genus Lepus, having long hind legs, a short tail, and a divided upper lip.
- It is a timid animal, moves swiftly by leaps, and is remarkable for its fecundity.
- Small constellation situated south of and under the foot of Orion; Lepus.
- To excite; to tease, harass, or worry; to harry.
- The energy of, the love of.
- Moiréd cloth.
- Flesh of any of various rabbits or hares eaten as food.
- Run quickly, like a hare; 'He hared down the hill'.
- Yabani tavşan, (zool.) Lepus europaeus hare and hounds yola ufak kağıt parçaları saçarak oynanan tavşan-tazı oyunu,
- One of a number of animals which moved into the thicker wooded landscape after the last ice age.
hare and hounds
- Tavsan tazi oyunu
- Kuş beyinli