har har ne demek?
- Gürültülü, bol ve sürekli olarak.
- Karışıklık ve anlaşmazlık.
- Hurly-burly, confusion.
- Tartışıp çekişme.
- Noisy squabble.
- "Düşüncesizce ve hesapsızca harcamak, bol bol harcayıp tüketmek" anlamlarındaki har vurup harman savurmak deyiminde geçen bir söz
- Sıcak, kızgın, yakıcı.
- Bk. defne
- (Her) f. Merkep, himar, eşek.
- Diken. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: hâr)
- Hiring Action Report.
- Adj: hoary, grey 82.
- Highway Advisory Radio; a traffic information broadcasting system used in the U S Drivers are alerted to tune their car radios to a specific channel in order to receive transmitted information HAR is similar to the European ARI system.
- The first person of the Scandinavian Trinity, which consists of Har , the Like Mighty, and the Third Person This Trinity is called 'The Mysterious Three,' and they sit on three thrones above the Rainbow The next in order are the AEsir , of which Odin, the chief, lives in Asgard, on the heavenly hills between Earth and the Rainbow The third order is the Vanir - the gods of the ocean, air, and clouds - of which Van Niord is the chief Har has already passed his ninth incarnation; in his tenth he will take the forms first of a peacock, and then of a horse, when all the followers of Mahomet will be destroyed.