fos ne demek?
- Çürük, temelsiz, boş, kof.
- Renkli veya canlı ışığı subjektif görme duygusu
- Without foundation.
- Flight Operation Segment, composed of the Flight Operations Control Centre located at ESOC, Darmstadt and the associated command and control stations It provides control of the satellite through all mission phases.
- Faint Object Spectrograph - - First Generation Spectrometer FOS was used to obtain spectra of very faint or far away sources FOS also had a polarimeter for the study of polarised light from these sources.
- Faint Object Spectrometer.
- Bir işin sonu gelmemek, boş çıkmak.
- Fall through.
- Bk. çürütme çukuru