eyes be bright with desire ne demek?
- Gözleri parlamak
- Yargı veya fikir (örnek: "benim gözümde [fikrimce]" or "kanun gözüyle")
eyes to eyes
- Göz göze
- Berilyum elementinin simgesi.
- Türk alfabesinin ikinci harfinin adı, okunuşu.
- "Ey, hey, yahu" anlamlarında bir seslenme sözü
- To make the action of a verb particular or definite; as, beget ; beset.
- Spend or use time; 'I may be an hour' work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function; 'He is a herpetologist'; 'She is our resident philosopher' have the quality of being; ; 'John is rich'; 'This is not a good answer' have life, be alive; 'Our great leader is no more'; 'My grandfather lived until the end of war' be identical to; be someone or something; 'The president of the company is John Smith'; 'This is my house' occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere; 'Where is my umbrella?' 'The toolshed is in the back'; 'What is behind this behavior?' to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form; 'let her be' happen, occur, take place; 'I lost my wallet; this was during the visit to my parents' house'; 'There were two hundred people at his funeral'; 'There was a lot of noise in the kitchen'.
- The two-character ISO 3166 country code for BELGIUM.
- Parlak, aydınlık, ışıltılı, neşeli, canlı, şanlı, görkemli, berrak; zeki
- Parlak, ışıldayan, ışıklı, aydınlık
- Şeffaf, berrak
- Muhteşem, şaşaalı
- Canlı, hareketli
- Memnuniyet verici, mutlu
- Parlak bir şekilde