bindi ne demek?
- Destek, hamil.
- Bodywork combining exfoliation, herbal treatment, and light massage.
- Reusable, adhesive, decoration that is used by women and placed on the forehead between the eyebrows a traditional ornament that was used for women to symbolize that they are married is not used by women of all ages to add color and pizzazz to their outfit Choli - Short top that hits right above the belly Churidar - Fitted pants with extremely narrow legs that have extra length so they gather by the ankle Dupatta - Long scarf that can be worn around the neck, draped on the shoulders or held around the arms Jodhpuri - Styled in the Indian city of Jodhpur Khadi - A type of raw silk Kundan - Delicate beads that are made from metals and are hollow Kurta - A long shirt worn by men Lehnga - A long skirt with a matching top and a scarf Matar mala - Necklace beads that resemble small peas Moajdi - Indian shoes for men Sherwani - Men's suits that include a long jacket and matching pants Zardosi - Silk embroidery in a authentic pattern.
- Body treatment combining exfoliation, herbal treatment and light massage.
bindiği dalı kesmek
- Kendisine gerekli ve yararlı olan şeyi kendi eliyle yok etmek.
- (gerekli, yararlı olan şeyi) farkında olmadan yaramaz duruma getirip kendine zarar verecek bir durum yaratmak.
- Cut one's own throat.
- Kablo bağlantısı
- Gitarı birleştirmek veya süslemek amacıyla klavye, sap veya gövdeyi çevreleyen plastik veya sedeften şerit.
- Bağlayıcı, tutucu
- Ciltleme, cilt
- Geçerli, muteber
- Kenar şeridi.