bilirkisi ne demek?
- Legal expert
- Created by, permitted by, in conformity with, or relating to, law; as, a legal obligation; a legal standard or test; a legal procedure; a legal claim; a legal trade; anything is legal which the laws do not forbid.
- According to the law of works, as distinguished from free grace; or resting on works for salvation.
- According to the old or Mosaic dispensation; in accordance with the law of Moses.
- Done or performed in accordance with the forms and usages of law, or in a technical manner An Act may be legal but, if not constitutional, it is not lawful.
- Computerized database maintained by the NYSE to keep track of enforcement actions, audits, and complaints against member firms.
- The Legal Nurse Consultant provides medical and nursing opinions as the expert on health, illness and injury and on the inner workings of the health care system.
- Most of the businesses in the cluster have to deal with the law of the land at various times, and since much aid is available through computer expert systems the legal aspects of running a company can be handled by individuals There are many ways in which bureaucrats can prove obstructive to the player characters, and it is useful to be able to speed your way past customs checks, police checkpoints/investigations, license granting etc It is an Academic skill.
- New York Stock Exchange computerized database that tracks member firm audits, customer complaints and enforcement actions against member firms LEGAL is written in all capitals However, it is not an acronym.
- Legal , legally.
- Belirli bir konudan iyi anlayan ve bir anlaşmazlığı çözümlemek için kendisine başvurulan kimse, uzman, ehlihibre, ehlivukuf, eksper.
- Çözümlenmesi özel veya bilimsel bilgiye dayanan konularda oyuna veya düşüncesine başvurulan kimse, ehlihibre, ehlivukuf.
- Özel bilgi ve görgüsü dolayısıyle, soruşturma ya da duruşma sırasında ortaya çıkan, özel bilgi ve görgü ile çözümlenebilecek olay ve konularda, gerçeğin aydınlanması için yargıcın yararlandığı kişi.
- Bir bilim dalında sahip olduğu bilgi ve tecrübesiyle bir adli sorunla ilgili görüş sunabilen kişi.
- Özel bilgisiyle h
- (Bak: Ehl-i vukuf)
- Board of surveyors.