legal ne demek?
- Created by, permitted by, in conformity with, or relating to, law; as, a legal obligation; a legal standard or test; a legal procedure; a legal claim; a legal trade; anything is legal which the laws do not forbid.
- According to the law of works, as distinguished from free grace; or resting on works for salvation.
- According to the old or Mosaic dispensation; in accordance with the law of Moses.
- Done or performed in accordance with the forms and usages of law, or in a technical manner An Act may be legal but, if not constitutional, it is not lawful.
- Computerized database maintained by the NYSE to keep track of enforcement actions, audits, and complaints against member firms.
- The Legal Nurse Consultant provides medical and nursing opinions as the expert on health, illness and injury and on the inner workings of the health care system.
- Most of the businesses in the cluster have to deal with the law of the land at various times, and since much aid is available through computer expert systems the legal aspects of running a company can be handled by individuals There are many ways in which bureaucrats can prove obstructive to the player characters, and it is useful to be able to speed your way past customs checks, police checkpoints/investigations, license granting etc It is an Academic skill.
- New York Stock Exchange computerized database that tracks member firm audits, customer complaints and enforcement actions against member firms LEGAL is written in all capitals However, it is not an acronym.
- Legal , legally.
- Governed by the rules of law as distinguished from the rules of equity; as, legal estate; legal assets.
- Allowed by official rules; 'a legal pass receiver' established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules having legal efficacy or force; 'a sound title to the property' of or relating to jurisprudence; 'legal loophole' relating to or characteristic of the profession of law; 'the legal profession'.
- To be in accordance with the laws Applied to any call or play which is not in contravention to the mechanics of the game as set forth in the Laws.
- Or Adamic Entire conformity to the moral law 'I have seen an end of all perfection, thy law is exceeding broad ' - David.
- Latin legalis Pertaining to the understanding, the exposition, the administration, the science and the practice of law: as, the legal profession, legal advice; legal blanks, newspaper Implied or imputed in law Opposed to actual 'Legal' looks more to the letter, and 'Lawful' to the spirit, of the law 'Legal' is more appropriate for conformity to positive rules of law; 'Lawful' for accord with ethical principle 'Legal' imports rather that the forms of law are observed, that the proceeding is correct in method, that rules prescribed have been obeyed; 'Lawful' that the right is actful in substance, that moral quality is secured 'Legal' is the antithesis of 'equitable', and the equivalent of 'constructive' 2 Abbott's Law Dict 24.
- Official, confirmed by the law.
- Meşru, kanuni, kanuna uygun, kanuna göre, kanuna dayanan
- Avukatlık mesleğine ait
- Yasal, hukuk, kanuni, hukuki, tüzel, adli, resmi
- Dava, kovuşturma
- Mahkemede tartışılan yasal hak
- Hukuki fiil, kanuni fiil
- Yasal işlem
- Hukuk davası