bells mania ne demek?
- bir çeşit akut mania. (Yazılışı: bell's mania)
bells and whistles
- Nitelikler ve ayrıntılar, bir programın ileri ve abartılı özellikleri
- bir çeşit felç. (Yazılışı: bell's palsy)
- Bk. engel
- Men'eden şey. Engel. Özür. Zorluk. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: mânia)
- Violent derangement of mind; madness; insanity.
- Mania or manic episode often begins with a pleasurable sense of heightened energy, creativity, and social ease; feelings that without proper medical treatment can quickly escalate out of control into a full-blown manic episode People experiencing mania typically lack self-awareness, deny anything is wrong, and angrily blame anyone who points out a problem In addition to feeling unusually 'high,' euphoric or irritable, the person also may exhibit symptoms such as:.
- Period that lasts at least 2 days where a consumer experiences racing thoughts, euphoria , poor safety, poor judgment and wild spending Can also include auditory hallucinations, visual hallucinations, and/or delusions.
- An excited mood characterized by mental and physical hyperactivity, disorganization of thoughts and behavior.
- In John Lee's typology of love, obsessive love.
- Disturbance of mood in which the individual experiences a euphoria characterized by unrealistic optimism and heightened sensory pleasures.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
bells and whistlesbells palsybells paralysisbellsbellsouthbellbell and spigot jointbell bottomedbell bottomed trousersbell bottomsbelbel ağrısıbel airbel alıştırmasıbel atardamarlarımaniamania tabakasımaniacmaniacalmaniacal chaeanmaniacallymanialımaniasızmanimani gümrüklermani olmakmanman about townman adasıman aliveman alive!