belle trap ne demek?
- Canlı yer süzgeci
- Canlı yayın.
- Canı olan, diri, yaşayan
- Güçlü, etkili, hareketli, hayat dolu
- Yaşayıp yer değiştirebilen yaratık, hayvan.
- Güzel dönem, (Fransızca) "beautiful era (güzel dönem)", 19'uncu yüzyıl sonları ile Birinci Dünya Savaşı öncesi 20'nci yüzyıl başları Fransa'sında zarif ve sanatsal gelişimin gerçekleştiği dönem
belle of the ball
- Balenin güzeli, dansın güzeli, balenin kraliçesi, dansın en güzel kızı
- Hendek, tuzak.
- Sahnede yerde bulunan kapak.
- To set traps for game; to make a business of trapping game; as, to trap for beaver.
- Device in which something can be caught and penned a light two-wheeled carriage a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas informal terms for the mouth something that catches you unawares; 'the exam was full of trap questions'; 'it was all a snare and delusion' to hold fast or prevent from moving; 'The child was pinned under the fallen tree' catch in or as if in a trap; 'The men trap foxes' hold or catch as if in a trap; 'The gaps between the teeth trap food particles' place in a confining or embarrassing position; 'He was trapped in a difficult situation'.
- Device in which something can be caught and penned.
- Drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas.
- Something that catches you unawares; 'the exam was full of trap questions'; 'it was all a snare and delusion'.
- Device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters.
- The act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise.
- Informal terms for the mouth.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
belle epoquebelle of the ballbellebelledbellege ulasimbellege yüklü programbellekbellek adres yazmacıbellek adres yazmacibellek ağırlıklıbellbell and spigot jointbell bottomedbell bottomed trousersbell bottomstraptrap 1trap 2trap blocktrap doortrap handlertrap shootingtrap skeettrap totrap tuzaktrabeate atedtrabeatedtrabeculatrabeculaetrabecular